The following tips will help you make the best use of your storage unit and insure safe and secure storage for your belongings.
- Renters must not use the premises for unlawful purposes.
- Renters are not allowed to store explosives or highly flammable materials.
- No sleeping and/or living will be allowed in the storage facilities.
- Please park close to the buildings to allow other vehicles to pass.
- We will not be responsible for loss from fire, theft or damage to goods stored on the premises.
- No excessive noises will be allowed.
- Tenants are responsible to update change of address or telephone numbers.